The conference will take place in the “Aula A” of the Department of Physics.
Getting to MILANO
If you land at Linate Airport (closest airport to the conference venue):
– Bus: more info here (Line 73)
– Taxi: more info here (no fixed-fare, since the airport is quite close to the city center)
– Metro: the new line M4 from Linate airport towards the city center should be available, but it may not yet be fully operational: more information here and here.
If you land at Malpensa Airport (this is the main hub):
– Train: Malpensa Express (cost: 13 euro, one way)
– Bus: more info here (not suggested because of traffic)
– Taxi: more info here (fixed fare of 104 euro to any place in the city).
If you land at Orio al Serio Airport:
– Terravision Bus to Centrale Railway Station
– Orio shuttle to Centrale Railway Station
Public transportation in MILANO
General info about public transportation and fares can be found here.
– you can download the ATM Milano official app and purchase tickets on your smartphone.
– you can also travel on the metro by paying at the ticket gate with your contactless card (Mastercard, Visa, Maestro and VPay). More info here.
!!! SCAM ALERT !!!
The CEWQO23 organizing committee is not going to contact any external travel agency and strongly advises the participants to arrange travel and accommodation through usual channels.